A well-known National Agricultural company is looking for a Project Manager. In this role, you will be key in dev eloping and implementing FSMA programs and maintaining records and compliance for multiple facilities. Driving change and creating a culture of quality and food safety is the number one priority for this position and the company as a whole. Strong leadership and training are needed to gain the buy-in from each employee to ensure compliance is critical.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Industry knowledge and/or equivalent engineering experience
- Ability to coordinate several projects at various stages at once
- Problem solving and follow through skills
- Proficient in managing a budget and provide financial checkpoints to ensure costs are managed.
- Knowledge of Ammonia and /or Freon industrial refrigeration systems, boiler systems and operations
- Knowledge of PLC'S and base electronics and automation.
- Ability to read and/or draft in AutoCad, or SolidWorks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with all levels of management to develop clear project scopes, manage and obtain multiple quotes and project expenses for approval.
- Work with appropriate staff to obtain the ROI for the project and present the project for approval
- Coordinate facility project engineering objectives as it relates to architectural design concepts in accordance with company plans
- Manage all contractors related to the project and coordinate with departmental management for all projects.
- Develop, organize and maintain engineering specifications/standards and process equipment operational parameters to ensure process stability while maximizing yield, productivity and efficiencies
- Drive sustainability, ARM (Asset Reliability Model) and Team member development initiatives
- Ensure safe operations and compliance with all local, state, federal regulations and laws.
For additional information on this opportunity contact Suzie Thornton directly at
. Resumes my be confidentially sent to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to QA/Project Manager Food Production
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Solid Works (Cad)