To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- La Quinta, CA
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Director of National Accounts - La Quinta Resort & Club
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts • La Quinta, CA
Posted 21 days ago
La Quinta Resort & Club and PGA West is looking for a Director of National Accounts - Mid-Atlantic and Southeast Market seller.
What are we looking for:
Locally based on property or remote based in (DC/MD/VA/GA)
Minimum of 5+ years hotel sales experience with Mid-Atlantic/Southeast client experience
Ability to travel to property for client visits on a regular basis
What will I be doing?
The Director of National Accounts - Mid-Atlantic/SE Sales, will serve as the hotel representative for the La Quinta Resort& Club to prospective clients and customers based in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast Territories. Travel will be primarily to initiate new sales, solicit leads, hold conferences, make sales proposals and presentations, entertain and maintain clients, determine rates and negotiate contracts. Develops sales plans and strategies that align with the needs of the hotel to meet or exceed established revenue and room night goals.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Developing and implementing business plan to produce Group business revenue for the hotel.
- Responsible for the qualification of each account to determine at a minimum: number of events, total revenue potential, booking patterns and histories, decision making factors, event business/personal needs, resources, competition
- Soliciting existing accounts and developing new accounts to generate Group business opportunities for La Quinta Resort & Club; negotiating contract and confirming bookings.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with assigned accounts targeted at the La Quinta Resort & Club through ongoing solicitation and written communication.
- Achieving Group revenue booking goals as assigned by the La Quinta Resort & Club.
- Maintaining Hilton Sales Worldwide business standards set for customer response and lead quality.
- Maintaining customer service adhering to Hilton policy and procedures as well as best practices.
- Participating in La Quinta Resort & Club presentations and training programs to consistently update product knowledge and sales skills.
- Reporting Function
- Responsible for submitting daily, weekly and monthly activity reports relating to leads generated, prioritizing active lead using Hit List, booked revenue, number of solicitation calls, account activity.
- Sales Administration
- Updating and maintaining sales information records, including account reports, events, history reports, traces and general account information on DMPE.
- Special Projects and Initiatives
- Supporting the department on various special projects and targeted initiatives relating to hotel
- Representing Hilton Sales Worldwide in a professional manner in industry organizations and/or internal committees in leadership roles and/or volunteer capacities.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!