To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salisbury, MD 21801
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Calvin B Taylor Bank • Salisbury, MD
Posted 23 days ago
We're looking for a professional, customer-oriented and dedicated banker with 5+ years of management experience (i.e. branch operations, deposit operations, call center, etc.) to lead a talented team that supports and offers exceptional electronic banking services to our customers. Sound like you? Apply now!
The Electronic Services Manager primarily oversees the Bank's electronic banking functions with a focus on customer relations and service delivery. This position is responsible for the daily operations and system tasks related to products and processes of remote banking, including all personal and business online banking platforms, bill pay and maintenance, mobile products and services, remote deposit capture, debit cards, ATMs, wire transfers, ACH transfer, electronic transfers, eStatements, secure and unsecured email, external and internal communications, and other online and remote customer utilization. Work is varied in nature with changing responsibilities and priorities. This position will be required to rotate through, train others, and cover as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for helping the Electronic Services team deliver exceptional customer service by telephone and electronic channels while successfully promoting the bank and referring products and services in accordance to bank policy.
• Responsible for overseeing electronic services department operations through knowledge of the department's operations including staffing, technology and service levels.
• Coordinate support and training for the bank's business solutions including remote deposit capture, cash management, ACH, merchant services and online banking.
• Ability to perform all department duties and functions and can identify system/process gaps and drive improvements. Assist with and perform duties as needed.
• Coordinate work assignments and ensure high levels of customer service and productivity are achieved.
• Create and implement employee scheduling and oversee breaks.
• Oversee and maintain management duties using the HRIS system (ADP).
• Maintain employee files in a secure location.
• Responsible for total quality customer service through teaching, coaching and providing technical development of staff. Conduct employee performance improvement plans and discipline as needed.
• Coordinate department tasks and projects with IT when necessary. Assist with testing and implementation of change.
• Works with Compliance and IT to complete and monitor risk assessments, audits, and exams.
• Preserves the principles of separation of duties.
• Communicates department information to areas of the bank as needed.
• Develop a team environment that fosters growth and the desire to help others. Update department policies and procedures.
• Ensures all escalated, open and incident reports are completed timely.
• Adheres to all applicable laws, regulations and Bank policies and procedures.
• Organize and lead the ESD monthly meeting. Coordinate with IT and Operations Supervisor to add agenda items when appropriate.
• Any additional tasks as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent. Associate's degree preferred. At least 5 years of banking experience. Prior management experience is required. Must display relevant management skills, including verbal communication, problem solving, leadership, conflict resolution and decision making.
Accredited ACH Professional preferred.
Assessment - To be considered for this position you will need to complete an assessment which may take 20-25 minutes to complete. Click "Apply Now" for more info and the assessment link.
**Please note that our application process works best in Chrome or Firefox browsers. If you're using Internet Explorer please note that the next webpage may not load correctly.