We are currently seeking retirees who are in search of flexible, fulfilling, part-time employment and have a desire to make a difference in the lives of others. Currently we have positions for part-time CAREGivers to provide non-medical assistance to our senior clients in their homes. Experience is not required, but if you have cared for a family member or just have a compassion for others, CAREGiving may just be your life's next great adventure. We provide training and offer a flexible scheduling according to your availability. If you would like to join our family of CAREGivers please apply today at www.homeinstead.con/762.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
*Skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to lift, pull, push 25 lbs.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possessing a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation with valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/762
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.