To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Product Manager (Software)
Spencer Ogden - USA • Boston, MA
Posted 6 days ago
Key objective will be managing the product development process supporting the core services team.
- Responsible for managing the end-to-end development of product strategies and executing across cross-functional teams.
- Works with engineering to manage the release of product from inception through launch.
- Manages the release planning process, project vision, feature prioritization, product requirements and ongoing product roadmap.
- Define detailed software and feature requirement for core and work with engineering to find the best solutions.
- Collaboration with Portfolio Management team on launch and realization of benefits from new product solutions.
- Supports the development of the internal product roadmaps across all product line teams.
- Work with Product Owners and Engineering to guide decisions and maintain schedule against the product roadmap to ensure on time delivery.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience.
- 5 years of experience in commercial software or IT services.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively define and deliver innovative solutions that meet customer needs in conjunction with Product Development.
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycles and technology.
- Involvement in some, if not all, aspects of product launches, e.g., development of messaging and positioning, internal and external communications planning, testing, training, implementation planning, execution, user documentation.
- Working knowledge of Agile / Scrum best practices.
- Ability to translate concepts into viable products or business solutions.
- Experience guiding or personally conducting and analyzing market research for product planning.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.