Join a Silicon-Valley based tech company as a software engineer where you will be working on proprietary storage/server management solutions for the enterprise space. In this role you will need to draw on your programming experience (Java or Python) and strong problem-solving abilities to create custom adaptors for 3rd party use.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer/developer, ideally working on feature development for products
- Proficiency with Java or Python
- Experience with multi-threaded application development
- Experience with Agile product development
- Domain knowledge of virtualization or SAN storage would be a big plus
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER REPONSIBILITIES
- Daily standup/design meetings to understand requirements and deliverables
- Hands-on development of custom APIs/adaptors with Java/Python that will connect customer applications and software to a proprietary storage/server solution
- Troubleshooting/integration work at the systems level (Linux), including CLI scripting
- Support and maintenance on the product once deployed
About The Select Group:
We are TSG - a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our URL blocked - click to apply or visit us at URL blocked - click to apply Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the URL blocked - click to apply
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Command Line Interface
Python (Programming Language)