You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Software Configuration Manager
Mobius is an award-winning, Small Business Administration (SBA) certified Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) company and certified Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) providing engineering, analytical, and programmatic expertise to the Federal Government and commercial customers. Our mission is to provide innovative advanced technology solutions to customers facing issues of national and global significance. We strive to be admired for excellent people, fair and honest partnerships, innovative problem-solving, and exceptional performance.
Come join our team! We are seeking a SoftwareConfiguration Manager to support the Configuration Management (CM) of the DIA/MSIC ITASE program. The candidate will establish, improve, and maintain CM processes for the ITASE distributed modeling and simulation architecture, scenario configuration tools, analysis tools, system-of-system ITASE simulations, and Intelligence Community (IC) authoritative integrated weapons systems models across the land, air, sea, space, and cyber domains. The candidate must be able to perform configuration identification and control, standards and procedures development, release management, configuration status accounting, and configuration auditing and verification of ITASE simulation architecture, models, and tools. This is a full-time salaried position located in Huntsville, AL
- The candidate will develop, implement, and maintain the ITASE Configuration Management plans, procedures, and work instructions.
- Perform configuration identification and control, standards and procedures development, release management, configuration status accounting, and configuration auditing and verification of the ITASE simulation architecture, models, and tools.
- Maintain and document product configuration baselines and change records.
- Perform software build and release management functions using the designated CM system/tool to ensure software product integrity while meeting ITASE program schedules.
- Design, develop, automate, and maintain productivity tools using programming, database, and/or scripting languages to sustain and improve the CM environment.
- Perform build manager functions using CM tools, administer component software code management databases and change management databases, and administer Configuration Control Boards (CCB).
- CM CCB activities include, but are not limited to, establishing agendas, recording change approvals/non-approvals, and publishing and maintaining action item lists.
- Candidates will be expected to coordinate with ITASE simulation architecture, model, and tool developers to address CM issues to ensure quality in delivered products.
- Participation in various technical interchange meetings (TIM) is expected as well as periodic coordination with the ITASE program management office.
- Bachelor's degree - preferably in engineering, physics, math, or computer science - is required.
- A demonstrated understanding of Configuration Management processes, procedures, software tools, and databases
- Applicable experience of 5 - 20 years is desired. Knowledge of emerging software development and configuration management tools, particularly those used as part of Continuous Integration processes, is strongly desired.
- Good data analysis, documentation, and organization skills are required.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral, are needed.
- The candidate must have the ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision and a willingness to work as an integrated team.
- Experience with automated build and automated test is desired.
- Some knowledge of C++, Python, and MATLAB is beneficial but not required.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a TS/SCI Clearance and be able to pass a counter-intelligence polygraph.
MOBIUS Benefits: Mobius offers a stable work environment, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision plans, a 401k Plan, Flexible Work Schedules, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Leave, and much more.
Mobius is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
- Agenda Development
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g34fxj6
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.