To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jersey City, NJ 07311
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Eliassen Group • Jersey City, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is seeking a Senior SailPoint Developer/Architect for a contract to hire opportunity with a private sector employer in Jersey City, NJ.
Please take some time to look over the job description below, send me an up-dated version of your resume, and let me know when you would have 5 minutes to discuss the opportunity.
Position is responsible for providing high quality technical development, new code, production support and maintenance for new install of SailPoint IAM Solution. Additionally, the candidate will be expected to interface with local and remote team members.
Responsibilities of the Senior SailPoint Developer/Architect:
- Install, customize, and support identity access and governance tools
- Develop documentation, workflow diagrams, and test scripts
- Implement new code for UAT and production for SDLC processes
- Identify risks and issues and develop mitigation recommendations
Requirements of the Senior SailPoint Developer/Architect:
- SailPoint 7.x implementation experience for medium to large scale customers
- Strong understanding of databases for JDBC applications in IdentityIQ
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management concepts
- Experience with Web Services connector for IdentityIQ
- Experience with life cycle events in IdentityIQ
- Strong Java development background
- Good troubleshooting/resolution skills
- Ability to deliver under pressure
- Excellent communicator
- Strong technical skills
Keywords: Senior SailPoint Developer/Architect, IdentityIQ, Identity and Access Management, IAM, Java, SDLC
Job ID: 318378
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!