Foundry Training All-Source Analyst Instructor - Mid
Job Category: Training
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
What You'll Get to Do:
Make a difference; join our team. We have an upcoming opportunity to support a global FOUNDRY training effort supporting the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). This effort provides operationally focused "gap" training for U.S. Army intelligence Soldiers and units who are deploying and preparing to deploy. This effort also includes the development and maintenance of critical operational intelligence training systems critical to satisfying the necessary training requirements.
More About the Role:
* Conduct analysis using intelligence and information from multiple sources to assess, interpret, forecast, and explain a range of national security issues and developments that are regional or functional in nature.
* Provide all-source analytic support to collections, operations, investigations, and other defense intelligence analytic requirements.
* Provide instruction, instructional assistance, and appropriate scenario development support for intelligence personnel, teams, and units in support of AS/DIS.
* Provide SMEs for the development and revision of AS/DIS TSPs, including individual to collective training materials and scenario.
* Support exercises.
* Conduct training to support the intelligence operations.
* Integrate multimedia course instructional methods.
* Facilitate training in large and small group settings.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* TS/SCI clearance
* Minimum 8 years of Army Military Intelligence experience and experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
* Ability to support development of an operational approach for the Decisive Action Training Environment (DATE) and Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB), as identified in ADRP 5.0.
* Proficiency in DCGS-A or DIS software applications.
* At least 1 tour (i.e., 4 years) as an MOS 35F (All-Source Analyst) DCGS-A or DIS All-Source Analyst or equivalent experience as an All-Source Analyst on DCGS-A or DIS .
* Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences for the labor category.
* Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and / or technically advanced. Structures analytic questions based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines.
* Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
* Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
* Demonstrates ability to develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
* Demonstrates ability to guide teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems.
* Demonstrates experience in MI systems architecture.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Desired Education: Bachelor's degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
* Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e., NGA College, NSA ADET, etc.).
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
- Conflict Resolution
- Information Sharing
- Multimedia Products