A Real Estate Agent is responsible for helping clients with every aspect of the real estate transaction process. Clients need real estate agents to help them market and sell their home and guide them through the process of finding a home to purchase. The real estate market is always evolving, and we need Real Estate Agents who thrive on using their creativity to close sales.
No experience is necessary for this position, but the ideal Real Estate Agent candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced environment that requires innovative and creative solutions to help them stand out to potential clients. This position is best suited to a candidate who is self-motivated and enjoys working autonomously.
Real Estate Professionals earn money for each transaction they complete. As you make more transactions, you earn more income. After a few years of disciplined work, it's not unusual for a Real Estate Agent to be earning $50000 - $100000 / year or more. The more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money you will earn.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.Job Responsibilities
About CENTURY 21 Redwood Realty
- Network with other real estate professionals to market your home listings.
- Stay updated and informed on the local real estate market to be aware of current home listings and sales.
- Communicate effectively with all clients on a regular basis and answer their questions.
- Represent your clients during real estate negotiations and transactions.
- Show a desire to forge connections, build trust, and manage long-term relationships with individuals.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
An exclusive collection of the industry's best and brightest agents, CENTURY 21 Redwood Realty operates with an intense client focus, providing the highest level of service from contract to close. This approach has made us one of the region's largest and fastest-growing firms.
CENTURY 21 Redwood Realty is a committed growth partner to the 500+ amazing agents who bring awesomeness to our 13 offices every day. They bring the ambition and client-focused swagger, we provide the platform, inspiration, connections and leads. If you have what it takes to be a Redwood agent, we would love to connect.
As a broker, we will...
- Empower you by tapping into our vast brand and market presence throughout the community.
- Share our supportive workplace culture with you to help you meet your clients' needs.
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your portfolio.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
- Closing (Sales)
- Self Motivation