Switchboard Operator-Cincinnati, OH
Kelly Services has an opening for Switchboard Operators for our client, one of the nation's leading healthcare insurance companies located in Cincinnati, OH.
This is 4 month + assignment during Open enrollment
Pay Rate: 13.00/hr
Work hours: Flexible to work any 8 hour shift between 8:00 AM and 7:00 PM Monday through Friday = 40 Hours per Week
Job Description: Responsible for receiving calls and responds to inquiries and requests for assistance.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Identifies problem, troubleshoots, and provides advice to assist callers.
- Understands the company's structure and how to direct the calls to the appropriate area.
- Requires a High School diploma or GED
- Customer Service
- Call Center Experience Preferred but Not Required
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Detailed oriented, accurate, organized and dependable.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire (Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor)
- If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now!
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Attention To Detail