To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Toledo, OH
- Princeton Bryson
- Phone: 4197406224
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Toledo, OH
Posted 1 month ago
$22.00 to $27.00 USD
Top Three Skills:
CNC Machinist, Blueprint, Mills, Setup, Mastercam, Fadal
- Looking for 1 CNC Machinist
- Will be operating Fadal vertical CNC machines, Morrison vertical machines and Yama Seiki
- Responsible to align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories and materials onto machines
- Monitor and adjust the speeds and feeds of the machines during the machining process
- Machine parts to specifications
- Setup, adjust and operate all the basic machine tools
- Will be using Mastercam
- Fanuc controllers
- Keep accurate track of the time daily
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Measure, examine and test completed units to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications
- Perform general other duties as needed
- Reading of blueprints
- Use micrometers, calipers, gauges and various other measuring tools
- Use of hand and power tools
- 1st shift
- Monday - Friday 6a to 3p, 4p or 5p (depending on OT or the day)
- Job shop
- Must be proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints
- Must be proficient with cnc mills
- Must be able to program using mastercam
- Must be able to use precision measuring tools
Must be able to work in a job shop environment
- Must be able to set up and operate 3-axis CNC Mills
- Ability to lift up 60lbs
- Must be proficient with computers; basic use
- Must be able to use quality and measuring tools using micrometers, calipers and gauges
- Will be measured on quality of work, how busy can they keep themselves, speed/efficiency.
- Bill also likes for people to come with new solutions to problems, "foreword thinkers".
- 1.5x after 40hrs
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.