Requisition ID: 13017
Functional Area: Field Operations
Posting Locations: Cumberland
Schedule: Monday-Friday. 4:30am start until completion.
URL blocked - click to apply
A Route Sales Trainee is given the opportunity to become a part of our Direct Store Delivery (DSD) system. Upon completion of training, this role is assigned to one of two (2) route Delivery departments: Full Service, Tel-Sell, or Sideload/Coolfit. The Delivery Merchandiser will be responsible for delivering and/or unloading our products to customer locations on designated routes. This is a fast paced position that stocks and faces product on shelves, displays and in coolers.
Types of Route Departments:
- Full Service Delivery Merchandising: Filling vending machines in schools and businesses.
- Pre-Sell/Coolift/Tel-Sell Delivery Merchandising: Delivering, stocking and merchandising coolers and displays in small and large format stores. (ex: Convenience store or small grocery store)
- Filling, merchandising, and rotating product on displays and in cold drink equipment
- Maintaining and organizing Coca-Cola stock as needed
- Ensure neat appearance of all CCBCC equipment and product in assigned accounts
- Foster relationship with account personnel and provide superior customer service to all accounts serviced
- Maintain CCBCC quality assurance standards at every account
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Ensure proper accounting of product, cash and assets daily
- Valid driver’s license for your state of residency and an excellent driving history for the last seven years.
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) or permit (Class A) or the ability to obtain one.
- Must have the ability to pass and maintain D.O.T. physical requirements.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis.
- Past job performance must reflect dependability, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgement.
- Ability to work in fast paced continuous lifting environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. of product repetitively.
• Previous route delivery, direct store delivery, stocking, merchandising products or retail management experience is strongly preferred
• Interstate Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) or permit
All Company Commercial Drivers will be interstate non-excepted commercial drivers who meet all federal requirements (we do not employ intrastate-only drivers).
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drive Commercial Vehicle