Equipment Support I!
If you're interested in starting a career in a fast-growing industry, then look no further! We are looking for our next team member who will be responsible for assisting customers with loading and unloading equipment. Customer service experience, a great attitude, and familiarity with construction equipment are preferred.
Responsibilities also include maintaining the appearance of the branch, assisting mechanics, drivers or other personnel with various labor-based tasks, and completing other daily assignments that support the branch operations. Equipment Support II may be delivering equipment occasionally.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum age of 21 is preferred in order to drive company vehicles.
- Must possess good communication skills to enable communication with customer and co-workers
- Ability to multitask and stay organized in a fast paced environment
- Maintain a valid driver’s license
- Familiarity with construction/equipment industry a plus
- Great Attitude!!!
- Must have a full range of motion and dexterity to frequently climb in and out of equipment
- Physical exertion, including, but not limited to, walking, standing, stooping, bending and lifting up to 90 pounds
- Frequent exposure to the outside elements
Power wash rental equipment
Load and unload equipment
Prepare and stage equipment for deliveries
Assist with various yard duties
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay and great benefits!
- Friendly and team-oriented environment!
- Opportunities for growth in a booming industry!
Interested? Apply now!
You can text SUNSTATE to 51893 to start the Sunstate Experience!
Sunstate Equipment Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
A Drug Free Workplace and Participates in E-Verify
Questions? Give our recruiting team a call at
844-899-8066 and #AskKelly
- Construction Plant Operation
- Customer Service
- Mechanical Engineering