We're looking for an accounting professional with strong organizational skills and a process-oriented mindset.
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you'll act as the central coordinating point for all vendor invoices, processing them each month. You'll also be responsible for day-to-day entry, filing and other clerical tasks, as well as providing support to the rest of the Accounting Team as needed. You will have hands-on involvement in full AP cycle, performing all core AP tasks. Come join a team committed to innovation, execution, and the mission to keep our customers safer and more connected in their everyday lives.On top of your day-to-day duties, you will be responsible for a few key things:
Here's what you need to be successful in this role:
- Entering all accounts payable (A/P) invoices
- Administering A/P workflow for department sign-off
- Tracking and paying invoices to maximize vendor terms and reconciling vendor statement
- Working with Fulfillment department on inventory purchase orders
- Reviewing and Approving Travel and Expense
- Filing and renewing business license
Do you have what it takes? Come join our team and take your career to the next level!
- 3 years experience processing A/P in a high-transaction volume environment
- Demonstrated success in delivering results, overcoming obstacles, and building credibility in a high velocity, high growth business
- Outstanding customer service and attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency with ERP solutions like Great Plains
- Strong experience with Concur, document imaging, and Excel
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.