At a glance:
- Are you a motivated business-to-business (B2B) sales leader skilled in guiding high-performing client-focused teams?
- Can you commit to a senior sales position educating clients on voice, data, cloud and video solutions while mentoring your team to the next level?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.Highlights:
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
With a sharp focus on consultative selling, you direct a team of account executives and account managers. As the Enterprise Midmarket Sales Manager, you focus your team on client education and motivating prospects to become enthusiastic about our technology solutions. Through your expertise and understanding of a client’s current and future needs, you outline unique combinations of our voice, data and video infrastructure solutions. You are passionate about proactively managing new and existing accounts through decisive leadership and the coordination of resources. Position benefits:
You accelerate business by developing your team through mentorship, innovative sales training and constructive feedback. You have an aptitude for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles with the ability to share this knowledge with your team. You excel at traveling extensively to capture new business accounts and support your sales team within a specified footprint. You report directly Mid-market Sales Management for goals, guidance and assistance.
What you will do:
- Competitive Salary with Bonus
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Formal Training and Development
Required keys for success:
- Be a motivating leader for the sales team by training and guiding them to achieve or exceed monthly revenue goals using constructive and supportive coaching techniques.
- Drive the sales process by developing and maintaining an effective sales organization through the on-going selection and training of qualified sales and account management professionals.
- Instill a sales activity focus within the team and guide the up-stream sales behaviors toward successful goal attainment.
- Motivate your team to meet sales goals through daily supervision of team activities to include training and developing a cohesive team atmosphere.
- Improve revenue by attending sales calls as needed and facilitating regular sales staff meetings to discuss progress and provide sales coaching opportunities.
- Maintain quality and encourage retention by assigning high priority clients or business development with significant long-term potential to qualified team members.
- Mitigate risks by conducting sales and team activities within compliance of the Spectrum Enterprise policies and procedures.
- Influence executive decisions by providing weekly sales forecasts and summaries.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle through coordinated pre- and post-sale efforts with the Account Management, Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing teams.
- Perform other activities associated with the position as assigned to include acting on long-term business-building opportunities.
- Three or more years of proven sales leadership experience as a top performer
- History of effective team-building and management in high-volume and fast-paced environment supervising personnel and managing office procedures
- Experience organizing implementing and maintaining sales goals
- Valid driver’s license, safe driving record and availability to travel regularly
- How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Familiar with Salesforce, ICOMS/CSG or other billing systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Working knowledge of the data and telecommunications industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (preferred)
Business To Business