To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Memphis, TN
- Vaco - Memphis
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Vaco Staffing • Memphis, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Responsible for coordinating and providing administrative support to the President/VP or more executives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
All duties and responsibilities include the following, however, other duties may be assigned. To perform in this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls. Answers phones in a professional and friendly manner. Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions. Type variety of documents, many highly confidential, using personal computer with word processing software. Set up and/or maintain filing systems, (both hard copy and electronic).
- Perform a variety of clerical and general office tasks; ensure items are delivered and stored according to procedures; maintain jobsite address/telephone lists; run errands; may act as primary operator on a variety of office equipment, such as copier, fax, binding machines. Screen phone calls, handle routine items, pass others along to supervisors.
- Act as liaison between Regional President/VP and others, such as other departments, external contacts, clients. Such liaison may be required to arrange meetings, clarify and resolve problems, coordinate work, maintain working relationships and public relations. Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for all members of the division personnel.
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system for the office and the jobsites. Retrieves information from files when needed. Establishes, develops, maintains and updates accounts payable records/logs, fleet vehicle information.
- Review and analyze vendor & subcontractor account invoices/statements. Accurately print, code, code, enter (through company accounting software), and route all incoming invoices and ensure timely processing for payment. Assist vendors and subcontractors with inquires on account and/or payment status. Process day-to-day administrative items such as expense reports, check requests, state licensing administration, operating budgets per Regional President/VP's authorization.
- Act as liaison between own department/CEO and others, such as other departments, external contacts, clients. Such liaison may be required to arrange meetings, clarify and resolve problems, coordinate work, maintain working relationship and public relations. Compose correspondence for Regional President/VP's signature as directed. Coordinate and process administrative items for Regional President/VP's signature.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects with all departments including Administrative, Marketing/Business Development and Operations. Prepare special reports, studies, statistical analyses, brochures per
Regional President/VP's request. Such items would usually require research, development and/or interpretation of data.
- Ensures client satisfaction, both internally and externally, through positive, pleasant, professional and efficient handling of issues.
- Exercises good interpersonal skills by gladly assisting others to accomplish work of the organization, even it is outside the scope of regular duties.
- May be required to perform project control duties on a project-specific basis.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to represent to all persons the Company Ethos that encourages the highest level of performance, integrity and morale.
- Practices good communication skills.
- Reads, analyzes and interprets documents such as operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Writes routine correspondence.
- Reads and comprehends simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Effectively verbally presents information to groups of clients, employees, or vendors and subcontractors.
- Adds, subtracts, multiplies and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Interprets a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Defines problems, collects data, establishes facts and draws valid conclusions.
- Organized and manages time, duties and activities efficiently.
Associates degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
4 years of related administrative experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Transporting objects, as in carrying files, binders, storage boxes and office supplies or similar materials up to 15 pounds, holding them in the hands or arms and transporting them from one location to another.
- Coordinating eye and hand movements in operating the keyboard of a personal computer or 10-Key calculator.
- Holding objects, as in grasping the telephone, books, manuals and/or other materials required in performing essential functions in the office.
- Hearing and perceiving the nature, intent or meaning of sounds, as in listening to normal conversation in an office environment, including one-on-one conversations and/or telephone conversations.
- Lifting and placing objects on shelves at heights up to eight feet, or lifting and placing files in cabinets, normally up to 15 pounds.
- Observing (seeing well, either naturally or with correction), as in seeing basic written information and instructions, either on paper or on a computer screen.
- Remaining in a normal seated position, as in working at a desk for substantial periods, as in performing administrative tasks, including clerical work or in operating a personal computer.
- Communicating orally and expressing and exchanging ideas through oral communication, as in communicating information and ideas in a normal office environment.