Job Type: Per-Diem
Arbour Counseling Services is currently seeking PHP clinicians with Substance Abuse Experience, licensed preferred, in Worcester to provide outpatient therapy to Adults who are attending a group-based partial hospital program.
This position includes: Leading Groups, Intakes, Case Management, and Crisis Management.
The Partial Hospitalization (PHP) Therapist delivers direct services to clients, and may provide individual, group, family, or other authorized therapy services within the PHP program. Participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning; and ensures that any treatments delivered are within the scope of the therapist’s training, experience and general level of competence.
Partial Hospitalization Programs include:
- Adult Psychiatric Partial Hospitalization Program
- Adult Dual Diagnosis Partial Hospitalization Program
- Masters Degree in Social Work or related field.
- License in state of Massachusetts
- LMHC or LICSW
- Substance Abuse Experience