To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Merrimack, NH
- Matthew Krueger
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Engineering Technician (Electro-Mechanical - Med)
Elbit Systems Of America, LLC. • Merrimack, NH
Posted 8 days ago
Manufacturing Engineering Technician (Electro-Mechanical, Medical Equipment)
The Manufacturing Engineering Technician is a brand new role, required for the tangible expansion of KMC Systems' precision manufacturing services. The purpose of the Manufacturing Engineering Technician will be to support existing and New Product Introductions (NPI) to ensure production capacity, efficiency, and quality; and to provide improvements to manufacturing processes.
KMC Systems is a contract engineering and manufacturing company that designs and manufactures some of the most innovative and technologically advanced diagnostic systems available. Our elite customers are among the most recognized and admired medical device companies in the world. The world-class partners that KMC Systems has been attracting are the impetus of our strategic and forward-looking growth.
In this role, you will provide an advanced level of technical assistance with the construction, testing, and debugging of manufacturing products; transition of pilot products to manufacturing; and general electro/mechanical activities.
With limited direction and instruction, the Manufacturing Engineering Technician works closely with members of the operations team, production team members and Manufacturing Engineering. You will also build cooperative relationships and interface building with Design, Quality, and Supply based engineering as well as other internal organizations.
- Provide complex technical assistance in the assembly, testing, and debugging of electro/mechanical assemblies.
- Works independently and closely with manufacturing, electrical, mechanical, software, and systems engineering to troubleshoot systems, parts tracking and ordering, modifying, manipulating, and configuring test setups that support manufacturing.
- Support accurate parts lists, bills of materials, assembly trees, and out sourcing opportunities.
- Develop, evaluate and specify tools, fixtures, equipment and jigs for the manufacture of systems, assemblies, components. Recommend and initiate modifications to optimize production conditions.
- Identify and recommends test processes, procedures and equipment, coordinating with Systems and Quality Engineering departments.
- Interfaces and contribute in coordinating efforts with other engineering departments and vendors to assure efficient, cost effective production operations.
- Evaluate and review instructions, specifications and methods to support the product life cycle transitions from development into production.
- Conduct experiments to evaluate operating characteristics of products or processes.
- Development and revision of production work instructions.
- Assures product and process quality by testing finished product and process capabilities and confirming manufacturing processes.
- Provide training and guidance to manufacturing personnel.
- Product and Process Design & Development
- Process Documentation and Work Instructions
- Human Factors, Ergonomics and Safety
- Awareness of GD&T, 3D models, prints, schematics
- Quality Systems, Standards, and Methodology
- Continuous Improvement: Lean principals, 5S plus 1, P/FMEA, Visual Factory
- Problem Analysis & Solving
- Root Cause & Failure Analysis
- A Technical Degree with 2-4 years of electro/mechanical assembly experience, or 5-7 years of electrical or electro/mechanical assembly experience.
- Strong Written & Oral Communication skills
- Innovative & Creative
- Proficient with Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with CAD or ECAD, programs a plus
ABOUT KMC SYSTEMS
KMC Systems, a wholly-owned subsidiary of and co-located with Elbit Systems of America, is a leading contract designer and manufacturer of medical devices and instrumentation for OEM's in the areas of diagnostic, therapeutic, and biomedical products. With more than 25 years of experience, KMC is an ISO 13485 certified and FDA registered firm with expertise in all aspects of product development, verification, design for and transition to production. Additional capabilities include flexible turnkey manufacturing, depot and field service repair and full compliance with FDA QSR regulations and GMP practices.
Elbit Systems of America (ESA) is a world leader in the design and manufacture of avionics flight instruments, technologically sophisticated defense systems and diagnostic medical instrumentation. ESA combines the close-knit teamwork and high visibility of a small company with the stability and resources only a large company can provide. Add in our employee-friendly corporate culture and great southern New Hampshire lifestyle, and you'll see why joining ESA could be the best move of your career.
What we offer
Elbit Systems of America offers medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; HSAs and FSAs, matching 401k; vacation, sick and holiday pay; tuition reimbursement; training & development opportunities.