$90000.00 to $140000.00 yearly
We're looking for practical Accounting Manager candidates with a knack for establishing and regulating an organization's accounting and finance procedures. You will feel appreciated in your day-to-day work and be rewarded for your efforts at this position. The ideal candidate for this Accounting Manager position with a burgeoning, innovative company can take charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Based in the Palo Alto, California area, this Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment. Apply today with Robert Half Finance!
- Ensure close deadlines are met by encouraging and managing the accounting team performance during the closing process
- Team up with FP& A and accounting management to develop relevant, timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Possess a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Assist in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes designing systems and processes, migrating data, testing, training, and administrating
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements, which includes data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts owned by Senior Accountant
- Demonstrated technology and analytical abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- 3+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- General ledger experience
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- CPA/MBA preferred
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager
for more information.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles