Seeking experienced DevOps Engineer to provide systems and infrastructure support to the company's agile software development processes. Coordinates build, test, and release processes with developers, QA engineers, and systems administrators. Supports environments from development to production, for resort systems and integration's. Will work with IT Operations to manage server and network infrastructure to provide a stable, secure, and robust platform for company applications.
- Work with IT Ops & Security to manage infrastructure, across on-premise and AWS deployments.
- Administer IIS web hosting, web content management systems (CMS), content distribution network (CDN), web application firewall (WAF), web application monitoring, caching, and versioning
- Ensure stable platforms and processes for software development, deployment (CI/CD), source control, and test/QA.
- Develop CI/CD processes, tooling and methodology in conjunction with IT Ops, QA and development resources.
- Support integration with internal and external tools and data. Administer object relational mapping (ORM).
- Support software upgrades.
- Contribute to high performance and availability of websites and build-test-deploy pipeline.
- Support developers in quickly creating new projects, development environments, and deployment pipelines.
- Automate and optimize processes to reduce manual workload
COMPETENCIES & JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Experience with software development and deployments processes and environments, including CI/CD, source control (SVN, Git).
- Experience with IIS, SQL Server, Windows systems administration.
- Experience with AWS, including resource provisioning, Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with scripting automation (PowerShell).
- Experience administering ETL processes, feeds, and other data integrations.
- Develop software in Python, Java, Golang
- Administer AWS tools and services
- Support mobile application development and deployment
- Experience with Sitefinity CMS, Sitecore CMS, integration with vendor APIs (Siriusware, VisualOne, Inntopia, RTP, etc.)
- Experience with administering test automation (Selenium, nUnit, etc.)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent field, or relevant job experience
- 5+ years DevOps / Software Engineering experience
- 5+ years of experience with continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins
- 3+ years of PowerShell scripting
- 3+ years of experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of SVN and Git administration
- Strong knowledge of Windows, IIS, and Visual Studio administration
- Extensive experience in Windows website and web service deployments
- Experience implementing Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Experience with building and maintaining enterprise e-commerce websites
- 5+ years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer / Systems Administrator / Software Developer. Sufficient experience to work independently and develop own objectives, with limited supervision. Able to play leadership role in building new systems, in addition to managing existing systems.
Use Programming Language
Agile Software Development