To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Albany, OH 43054
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Financial Analyst Senior
Kforce Finance and Accounting • New Albany, OH
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Financial Analyst Senior in New Albany, Ohio (OH). Summary: The client is looking for a Financial Analyst (Analyst to Senior Analyst) with experience in budgeting, warehouse operations, audits and variance reporting. This person would be responsible for setting store budgets, review and adjust charges, reporting analysis and perform journal entries. We expect this person to be proficient with MS Office Products (Excel, Visio, Word & Power point) and to have strong communication skills. Principal Accountabilities:
- Initiate and formulate financial forecasts, in conjunction with operating company personnel, using corporate financial models including the identification of significant strategic issues and alternative and/or contingency plans
- Perform monthly/quarterly variance reporting and analysis of budget vs. actual results and actual vs. prior year results for the primary purpose of improving future forecasts; This analysis will also aid operating companies in understanding their financial results and assist Financial Reporting in SEC reporting
- Identify needed rate relief and make recommendations for the timing and amount; Develop and prepare pro forma rate case data and testimony; Assist witness in testimony preparation
- Assist in developing special strategic evaluations of corporate business opportunities and assist in making recommendations based upon the results of the evaluations
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, cost savings and revenue enhancement
- Bachelor's degree, preferred majors include Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or Engineering
- 4 or more years of work experience in the disciplines mentioned in the education requirement
- A successful candidate will exhibit the following qualities/skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office, PeopleSoft and Business Objects
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and comfortably with all levels of the organization