To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wilmington, DE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Collection Admin Specialist
PayPal • Wilmington, DE
Posted 1 month ago
The Collections Admin Specialist is responsible for contacting small business owners with overdue accounts to establish and negotiate a repayment agreement. This is a role at PayPal that will allow you to assist in managing our profitability and make a difference daily. As our business and our customers evolve, our Risk Mitigation / Collections Department evolves. The Risk / Collections Department is continuing to develop new strategies to approach any challenges that may come our way.
As a Collections Admin Specialist at PayPal you will:
- Prepare legal demands to merchant processors and customers
- Skip trace proper addresses and roles for demands that need to be sent
- Prepare files for litigation
- Prepare documents and address subpoena requests
- Prepare proof of claims
- Interact with contracted attorneys and their paralegals
- Escalate any issues that may need to be addressed to a contracted attorney
- Prepare files for contracted third party collection agencies
- Perform deep skip traces and asset checks
- Perform creative skip tracing techniques to locate customers
- Document all communications with business owners related to discoveries and investigations
- Assist in other areas of the company, as needed, to ensure service levels and financial targets are exceeded
Qualifications for success:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related major preferred
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail
- Maintain composure under pressure and in confrontational situations
- Willingness to work flexible hours and additional hours as required
- Ability to work within a team setting with all levels of the organization
- Proficient PC user, including experience with Microsoft Office suite
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.