Are you an experienced attorney interested in a unique full-time, permanent position managing and overseeing lawyers in a busy legal department of a real estate company in Los Angeles, CA? We especially want to hear from you if you have combination in-house and firm experience, and/or if you have experience with slip and fall, habitability, workers comp, or labor & employment litigation. You will be managing a successful and busy team, so excellent communication, delegation, and time management skills are a must, along with excellent interpersonal skills.
- JD required; must be licensed and in good standing in California
- 7+ years of relevant experience, preferably with both in-house and law firm experience in the following areas: slip and fall, habitability, workers comp, or labor & employment litigation
- Prior management experience is key; this role involves actively managing three or more attorneys, including monitoring and improving efficiency, delegating tasks, and time management
- Excellent oral advocate and writing skills
- Strong project management and analytical skills
If you are a qualified attorney interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records