Ledgent is looking for a Staff Accountant to work for our client located in Norcross, GA! The Staff Accountant is responsible for the preparation and entering of journal entries, reconciliations, special projects, assist senior accounting staff with research and analysis of accounts.
- Prepare journal entries, analyses, account reconciliations and assisting with monthly closed process.
- Preforming monthly, quarterly and yearly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist with both the revenue cycle process and the accounts payable.
- Responding to information request, reviewing financial statements, and assisting with audits.
- Interact with outside vendors and internal personnel.
- Perform special projects as assigned by Controller.
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of Staff Accountant work experience
- 3+ years of accounts payable, accounts receivable, and reconciliation experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- NetSuite experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.