Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day.
Sodexo is seeking a Director, Human Resources for our Human Resource Service Center.
As a Director, Human Resources, you will be responsible for the human resource service center (HRSC) spanning payroll and other transactions.
* Oversees service center operations, technology and call center efficiency.
* Establishes standards and procedures for handling employee questions, transactions and administration of human resource programs.
* Works with the human resource information systems, human resource program managers, and technology specialists to provide services.
* Oversees, through subordinate managers, the operations for collection of HR employee indicative data and service delivery for US based employees; functional guidance for design, planning and implementation of HR systems and programs impacting collection and presentation of employee indicative data; administration of SSN verification and WOTC programs; regulatory and audit compliance for HR procedures.
* Manages the relationship with vendor partners and intersecting functional areas to ensure SLAs are met, and all protocols and work-flows are compatible to maintain stable HR/Payroll systems; manages the collection, input, and protection of of employee data integrity.
* Consults regularly with leadership from operations, finance and functional areas to provide input and recommendations on project roadmaps and implementations, and three-year plans. Provides strategy oversight for optimization of HR Service Center processes. Initiates changes to HRSC procedures, systems and policies to maintain effective and efficient services
* Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
* Proven experience leading mid-to-large operational center
* 5+ years managing a service team
* 7+ years processing HR Data.
* Subject Matter Expert on HR/Payroll systems.
* Demonstrated capability to be innovative, highly motivated, drives for results
* Lead transformation efforts to ensure best-in-class performance.
* Strong organizational leadership
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills i
* Strong systems acumen
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced, demanding environment
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities
Directs operation of a centralized human resource service center (HRSC) spanning payroll and other transactions (excluding benefits). Oversees service center operations, technology and call center efficiency. Establishes standards and procedures for handling employee questions, transactions and administration of human resource programs. Works with the human resource information systems, human resource program managers, and technology specialists to provide services.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Requirement - 5 years
Basic Functional Requirement - 5 years of experience in payroll and other HR transaction operations
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
- Call Centers
- Functional Design
- Human Resources