Assist their assigned Retail Loan Officers in Sales, Marketing and Post-Application activities. Bi-lingual Spanish a plus
Essential Job Functions:
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Perform specific tasks assigned by Loan Officer
- Assist in marketing Realtors, Builders, and 3rd party referral sources with their assigned LO or on the LO’s behalf to increase production
- Interact with operations partners (processing/closing/UW) to provide the best customer service and most efficient origination practices
- Ensure files move through processing and closing in a timely manner
- Establish appointments with clients
- Meet with clients to complete necessary documents
- Promptly respond to client’s questions and concerns
- Follow up with clients at all times, keeping them informed of the loan process
- Systematically store and maintain client data and files
- Daily illustration of excellent customer service skills with clients and applicants to ensure client retention
- Proficiently assist in the development of financial objectives in association with Loan Officer present customer database
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or GED. One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, full-service residential mortgage lender licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. We are one of the largest and fastest-growing privately held mortgage companies in the country, as well as a top 5 residential lender in the USA. Freedom Mortgage currently services more than 225 billion dollars in loans. And we are continuing to grow! Freedom Mortgage is proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine’s, Inc. 5000 rankings for the fastest growing private firms in the nation for six consecutive years (2013-2018).
Freedom Mortgage has over 4000 employees and offices nationwide. Locations include suburban Philadelphia (we have multiple sites in Southern New Jersey) and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces (The Indianapolis Star named Freedom Mortgage at Top Workplace four years in a row). We also have large operating centers in Melville, NY; Jacksonville, FL; San Dimas, CA; and Tempe, AZ; and Columbia, MD
Freedom Mortgage team members enjoy our total rewards program, including excellent benefits, perks, business casual dress, rewards programs, training, development and career opportunities. Community spirit is one of our shared values and Team Freedom Cares is our philanthropic arm helping us get involved in the communities in which we operate. Learn more about us and apply!
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans