To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ames, IA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Coordinator, Customer and Sales Administration
Renewable Energy Group, Inc. • Ames, IA
Posted 2 months ago
The purpose of this job is to be responsible for and assist with account and contract management, customer service relationships, and sales operations in a fast paced environment. This position is also responsible to maintain positive relationships with other departments to help facilitate customer service.
• Scheduling and entering orders in EKA/JD Edwards
• Validating pricing
• Monitoring volume remaining on contracts
• Prompt response to any customer inquiries
• Effective communication with customers (phone/email)
• Positive relationships with other departments that help facilitate customer service
• Processing Bill of Lading (BOL) Paperwork
• Running various reports to keep all financial reporting up to date
• Understand interdepartmental policies and procedures
Other frequent duties:
• Monitor inventory at off-site locations
• Mandatory overtime to complete week/month end processing
Perform other duties as assigned
Education Required: 2 year associates degree – Accounting or related business degree
**1-2 years – customer service, accounting, or related office management role may substitute
Experience Required: 1-2 years
Advanced Excel skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Extensive math and accounting skills
Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
10-key adding machine skills
Special skills or knowledge preferred:
Commodity management software experience