To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Joseph, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Manager, Center (Missouri)
Lincare • Saint Joseph, MO
Posted 1 month ago
The Center Manager is responsible for operation of a Lincare center.
- Interview, hire, train, and supervise quality candidates
- Implement Lincare safety programs that include maintaining records in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations that apply to OSHA, DOT, and FDA as outlined in the Safety & Regulatory Manual, including the enforcement of employees to wear Personal Protective Equipment at the appropriate times, and the enforcement of the Vehicle Safety Disciplinary Policy
- Controls inventory and purchasing of equipment and supplies through the central purchasing function
- Growing the patient base through excellence in customer service
- Profitability of the center, as well as implementing and directing cost controls
- Ensuring the accuracy of public information materials
- Maintaining a fleet of leased vehicles
- establishing a routine preventive maintenance program and followup of major maintenance
- Record keeping and inspections of vehicles is a critical part of the responsibility
- May be required to perform equipment setups in patient homes
- most setups are oxygen equipment, concentrators, and reservoirs
- May be required to perform on-call duties on a rotational basis with other employees in the center
- Includes responding to call outs at night and weekends to provide the service normally done by a service representative
- Must be able to serve as a backup to the service representative for vacation, illness, and other periods of absenteeism
- Customer Service Representative(s)
- Healthcare Specialist(s)
- Sales Representative(s)
- Service Representative(s)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Lincare products
- Ability to work with limited supervision as individual has primary responsible for total operations of a Lincare center
- Must be DOT certified and possess a Commercial Driver's License (CDL), or have to have the ability to obtain one
- Must be computer literate
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of two years of education, related work experience, or a combination of education plus related work experience, beyond high school
- 1-5 years of experience with Lincare or similar industry preferred
Physical Demands: While performing the duties for this job the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk to hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, climb or balance, as well as stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Lincare is an equal opportunity, access, and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Since Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, the company conducts drug and background checks during the recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V