To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Thomas, KY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Corporate Account Manager
RWI Logistics, LLC • Fort Thomas, KY
Posted 21 days ago
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Maximizes business results of large account(s) by developing relationships and effective solutions for revenue growth, retention and customer satisfaction in order to achieve goals and objectives. Works closely with internal operations, support teams, and customers to resolve supply chain issues. Develop and maintain account strategies to maximize account growth and profitability through a solutions based approach across various contacts and levels of the customer’s organization.
Duties and responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Develops and manages annual account plans and budgets in collaboration with internal resources.
- Manages customers’ expectations through the use of SOP’s, KPI’s and other metrics.
- Develops and manages strategy to penetrate accounts and grow service offerings
- Accountable for pricing/operations strategy with internal resources for operational excellence
- Drives organizes and facilitates business reviews and other customers meetings.
- Gathers, analyzes, and prepares relevant information for pricing exercises.
- Identify and develop key customer contacts at multiple levels across multiple department within the customer’s organization.
- Supports after hours and weekend requirements as needed.
- Other duties as required and assigned
Qualifications to perform the job successfully include:
- Education: 4-year degree preferred
- 3-5 years industry specific experience preferred
- Passion for sales and customer relationships
- Driven, enthusiastic, highly motivated, and results focused
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including persuasion and negotiation
- Commitment to executional excellence and outstanding customer service
- Strong time management skills to balance new customer hunting while supporting existing accounts
- Ability to work independently, and in a team, in a deadline-driven office environment
This position is performed in a general office setting. No additional physical requirements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to operate a computer/laptop and telephone, and ability to talk and hear.
Job ID: 199
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.