Hiring 100% Remote Senior Mortgage Loan Processors! Don't Wait!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Stephen Niedringhaus
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:
100% Remote is an option!
Headquartered in Dallas, TX, our family-owned mortgage company has been helping customers with their mortgages for almost 20 years now and we continue to grow. Texans Serving Texan!
Hiring experienced 100% Remote Senior Mortgage Loan Processor now! Don't wait. Apply today.Why join us?
Family-owned mortgage company!
Competitive base salary (depending on experience)
Great per file bonus structure
Great full benefits
PTO plus holidays!
Plus a lot more...Job Details
Ensuring compliance with policy, regulatory requirements & loan terms.
- Uses independent discretion in reviewing & analyzing documents to make determinations as to whether a loan is of good quality & is ready to be sent to Underwriting for approval &/or if loan is unworkable & should be declined.
- Reviews loan packages for missing &/or incomplete information & follows up with borrowers & Mortgage Consultants to complete files.
- Audits & prepares quality files that meet closing objectives.
- Clears stipulations from underwriters & works with underwriters to overcome unnecessary stipulations.
- Attends meetings as necessary to ensure continuing education & efficiencies of the processing function.
- Understands internal overlays & outside investor programs & products & compiles information to ensure files meet the required guidelines.
- Orders VA & FHA case numbers & performs case queries.
- Provides guidance & recommendations to Mortgage Loan Officer as needed to ensure loan closings.
- Performs full & comprehensive analysis of income, assets, credit, AUS & DU/LP.
- Follows up & analyzes title commitment orders & appraisal orders.
- Performs timely 48-hour initial reviews on each file & is responsible for file flow, status updates & documenting needed information in conversation logs.
- Performs all initial compliance tests. (Reg Z, Section 32, Fannie 5, etc.)
- Creates Welcome letters, needs lists, borrower disclosures, GFE & Change of Circumstance.
- Meets minimum standards for closed & funded files per department requirements
- Completion of an associate degree from a two-year college or university, or technical school.
- Five years of related experience or training; &/or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Ability to read, analyze & interpret complex documents.
- Ability to correspond professionally associates as well as clients
- Ability to do math including divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, & decimals.
- Ability to exercise tact, judgment & persuasiveness & diplomacy with internal & external customers.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts & draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to multi-task & set priorities.
- Ability to work with basic mortgage industry software.
- Knowledge of current mortgage industry practices & laws.
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, Conventional & USDA loans.
Apply directly or feel free to email me your latest resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to 100% Remote Senior Mortgage Loan Processor
and let me know the best time to reach you.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.