Do you desire to work for a company where its team members have rated
it “A Great Place to Work” and where you can make a difference in a
senior’s life? Then check out this opportunity!
Wellmore of Tega Cay cares about the individuals who serve our
members and is seeking qualified individuals who truly desire to work
in a team environment helping others.
Now accepting applications for FT and PT LPNs.
Must have current state licensure. Consistent scheduling + most
flexible and generous PTO Program - use your PTO as Cash!
Sign-On Bonus for FT Positions Only
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Four year college or university degree desired.
- Current state licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse or
Licensed Vocational Nurse in good standing.
- Certification in CPR, AED and First Aide
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years experience in a similar healthcare position required.
- Five years of healthcare experience desired.
- Remain in good standing with all standards of the Nurse
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
Outlook) plus the willingness to learn other computer programs if required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business in a professional manner and with a
high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent
lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Exposed to physical/verbal abuse by certain residents and
guests under mental or physical impairment.
- Exposure to needles, infections, wounds, medical equipment,
and the like.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the campus.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Full Time Position Benefits include:
- 21 days of PTO your first year + PTO Payout Program -
request up to 50% of earned/unused PTO for payout EVERY pay period
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance
- 401k with match
Part Time Position Benefits include:
Automated External Defibrillator