What You Can Expect:
Do you have excellent people skills and a commitment to customer service? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are a premiere provider of long term care, skilled nursing, and assisted living services with an opening available for a Part Time Director of Community Lifestyle. (Could Potentially lead into a Full Time Position)
The Director of Community Lifestyle implements the marketing, sales and PR program for the health campus. Works in conjunction with the Community Services Representative and Divisional Business Development. Oversees occupancy goals and marketing strategy in partnership with the Community Services Representative, specifically for Independent service offerings. Develops programs and initiatives for community engagement to create a standard villa lifestyle.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Director of Villa Lifestyle:
- Directs and implements Inspired Living Standards for wellness specific to the villa community.
- Creates a sense of community among the villa residents through wellness and lifestyle programs, which provide opportunities for socialization, engagement, and contribution.
- Author’s monthly newsletter to highlight lifestyle opportunities and create a cohesive villa community.
- Solicits input and involves the residents in the continued development of the lifestyle through feedback and future planning.
- Ensures villa foot traffic through events including but not limited to open houses, themed events, community partnership and presentations as part of the campus event planning calendar.
- Implements, organizes and directs market strategy to promote independent service offerings in partnership with the campus Community Services Representative and Divisional Business Development.
- Responsible for achieving occupancy goals through pre-selling, and converting deposits to active residents through relationship building, execution of a thirty (30) day call rotation and inquiry follow-up system.
- Maintains active participation and seeks appointment to at least one committee of a community organization (e.g. Realtor Association, Senior Citizen support service).
- Executes strategies to build alliances with key referral sources. Maintains a wide-variety of public and private contacts to develop and promote positive public relations for the campus; including not-for-profit organizations, service clubs, professional organizations, etc.
- Executes competitive analysis annually and as needed to understand market share and potential partnerships.
- Arranges and conducts tours in partnership with the campus back-up team.
- Supervises villa move in process.
- Recruits, trains, organizes, plans volunteers specifically for the villas. Supports and collaborates volunteer efforts for the Health Campus with the Director of Life Enrichment and while externally marketing.
- Protects privacy and confidentiality of information pertaining to the resident, employee, facilities, company information and records
St. Charles Health CampusText One Of Our Recruiters:
April (812) 669-3821What We're Looking For:
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
Life At Trilogy:
- Valid driver’s license to transport residents.
- Associates degree from an accredited college or university, or a combination of experience and training required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Two (2) to four (4) years marketing/sales experience or social/recreation experience. Real Estate, Community Engagement/Director experience preferred.
- Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!