At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Software Engineer for the TE& P team.
The Technology Enablement & Pipeline (TE&P) team within the Chief Technology Office (CTO) is responsible for product ownership, delivery, adoption and operational support of the Enterprise Pipeline (EPL) and Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) along with enforcement of segregation of duties around these products. In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, US:
- Lead complex technology initiatives in the CI/CD space including those that are companywide with broad impact
- Act as a key participant in developing automation solutions to onboard/migrate diverse application components into our CI/CD technology solution
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years of building CI and CD solutions - experience with any of the following : GitHub, Jenkins, Arti factory, Sonar Qube, Black duck, Harness required
- An industry-standard technology certification in Azure and Google Cloud technologies
- 1+ years of experience working with development teams in an enablement capacity
- .NET Core experience
- Agile experience
- Knowledge and understanding of application analysis and tuning including: memory management, process or thread management, resource management
- Knowledge and understanding of application or software security such as: web application penetration testing, secure code review, secure static code analysis
- Experience utilizing PowerShell, Bash, Perl, or Python to automate complex manual tasks
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
We Value Diversity
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Ability to provide and work from a home office
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
- .Net Framework
- Agile Methodology
- Attention To Detail
- Bash (Scripting Language)