Travel Required: None Public Trust: None Requisition Type: Regular
General Dynamics Information Technology is seeking HelpDesk Specialist / Technican II who holds interim secret clearance at Scott Air Force Base in Illinois.
- Applies fundamental concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments.
- Performs work that requires practical experience and training. Work is performed under supervision.
- Provides telephone support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software
- Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution. Responds to telephone calls and email requests for technical support.
- Active DOD Interim Secret clearance
- HS/GED, 1+ years experience or related IT experience
- 3rd shift position
- Onsite Scott Air Force Base in Illinois
#Defense #kmp #cjobs #GDITPriority #gdpost #dicepost #ScottAFB
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.