Mindbank Consulting Group has an immediate need for a PeopleSoft SME.
PeopleSoft SME Responsibilities:
• Understands cloud architectural constructs and can establish and maintain cloud environments utilizing vendor consoles and programmatically.
• Leverages a complete DevOps pipeline to drive rapid delivery of functionality to the client at hyper speed.
• Engages with multiple functional groups to comprehend client challenges, prototype new ideas and new technologies, and help to create solutions to drive the next wave of innovation.
• Designs, implements, schedules, tests, and deploys full features and components of solutions.
• Ensures quality delivery of software through thorough testing and reviews.
• Possesses specialized knowledge of cloud specific technologies and services has familiarity with Cloud Command Line Interfaces (CLI) and Cloud SDKs.
• Applies extensive technical expertise and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
• Develops technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
• Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment.
• Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long-term perspective for desired results.
• Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role.
• Represents organization as prime technical contact on contracts and projects.
• Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
PeopleSoft SME Qualifications:
• 5+ years of experience developing with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tools comprised of a combination of PeopleSoft and Sales Force
• 3+ years of experience in PeopleSoft development and mapping legacy system processes and data elements to data elements within PeopleSoft modules
• 2+ years of experience in Sales Force development and mapping to legacy system processes and data elements within Sales Force modules
• Ability to clearly understand technical details with technical subject matter experts and communicate to non-technical audiences
• Experience working with DOD clients
• BA/BS degree required
• Secret Clearance required
• Experience with military clients, Navy preferred
• Knowledge of enterprise transformation
• Excellent self-organization and motivation to work both independently and as part of a team.
• BA/BS in IT-related field
• PeopleSoft or Sales Force Certification(s) desired-Possession of excellent client-facing and/or consulting skills
• Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Why should you work for Mindbank?
Mindbank has been providing business solutions to Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies for over two decades. We provide IT Services Supplemental Staffing, Specialized/On-Demand Recruiting, Application Outsourcing Assessment and Management, Skill and Aptitude Assessment, Supplemental Human Resources Services, Vendor Management Solutions, Outplacement Services, and High Risk Employment Issues.
Our nationwide presence offers consultants many interesting assignments locally and around the country. As a Mindbank consultant, you have choices. You advise us for which companies you are most interested in working. We never submit your resume to any company without your prior permission. You determine if you want a full-time or a part-time position, or if you would like to take time off between assignments. We want our relationship with you to last; therefore we listen carefully to your preferences and work hard to match you with the perfect opportunity.
We also offer:
• Competitive Compensation
• Quality Assurance Program to ensure client & consultant satisfaction for each assignment.
• 401-K Plan
• Training Credits
• Employment Options
• Market Strength – Quality Reputation
• Our Commitment to our employees and clients
Mindbank Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Enterprise Resource Planning