System One is actively seeking an MSP Operations Manager for a direct hire position located in San Antonio, TX.
Summary of Functions:
Administer and facilitate all aspects of the MSP maintaining VMS Technology for the Client, Vendor Partners and SOS internal staff. Ensure organizational compliance with policies and procedures for a variety of functions such as personnel, purchasing, and accounting. Work in unison with the V.P./ Account Manager to deliver and service all contract requirements.
- Providing status and efficiency reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly and SLA metrics)
- Monitoring and following up on all billing and collections issues
- Work with internal System One staff in all areas supporting the MSP
- Tracks and maintains records on candidates, job listings and client status
- Monitor and maintain VMS Technology and work/coordinate with all approved vendors
- Work directly with V.P and Account Manager to ensure compliance and customer satisfaction
- Maintain professionalism at all times as representative of System One.
- Ongoing information dissemination including product rollouts and promotion, distribution of on- and off-line marketing materials (brochures, product postcards, handouts, case studies, etc.)
- Working with V.P and Account Manager to develop training materials, PPT’s and spreadsheets needed for the account sales, recruiting and all support personnel.
- Conducting training needed for client users and vendor users of VMS tool.
- Conducting product and service review sessions
- Assisting sales in doing needs assessment, proposal/contract preparation, and attend client meeting, presentations, conference calls as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 years in client On Site role, experience with VMS Technology and MSP programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four year college or university, preferred
- Background in IT and Engineering
- Employee must be on site, we are not looking for a remote employee
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Dynamic presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of online recruitment
- High level of commitment and follow through
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Ability to effectively control workload and accurately complete several projects at the same time
- Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication
- Working proficiency with MS Office suite (Excel required)
Location: San Antonio, TX
*Relocation package for qualified candidate
Attention To Detail