Golden Corral is Hiring Managers!
At Golden Corral, we know that successful people are the foundation of our very successful company. We hire managers with the talent, integrity, and passion to promote our culture. We provide an environment that supports and empowers our people – not only to exceed our guests' expectations, but also to achieve their professional and personal goals.
As part of the reputable CPB Corral Franchise group, the guest experience, the quality of the food, leading the entire staff - these are just part of your day. But so are great friends, outstanding benefits, amazing experiences, and very rewarding growth potential.
If you qualify for the job, you’ve been around. You know what it’s like. Now find out why we’re like no place else.
Golden Corral has a strong development program and you receive one-on-one development on topics from leadership to P&L management to strategic planning.
Our salary range starts are highly competitive for restaurant managers. Our bonus is one our managers see monthly (and yes, they do actually see a bonus monthly)! We also have a 401k program with a company match.
Golden Corral has one of the strongest benefit programs in the industry. Some of the benefits are: medical, dental, vision, life, and vacations (and yes, we do take vacations regularly), and one of the best benefits we offer is we don’t bog our managers down with tons of office work. We want you with the guests!
QUALITY OF LIFE?
Our managers enjoy a five day work week. It is even possible to get a weekend off here and there! We value our employees and encourage using all of your vacation during the year!
The Assistant Manager, under the supervision of the General Manager, is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating operations and non-management personnel for a single restaurant. In the absence of the General Manager, the Assistant Manager directs restaurant operations to ensure compliance with concept and health and safety standards and acceptable financial performance.
Key Performance Elements/Essential Functions:
· Monitors all restaurant operations and conditions to ensure the quality of the product and customer service. Monitoring includes: Employee job performance; Food and labor costs, budgets, and sales; Compliance with Concept Guidelines; Food and beverage preparation, storage, inventory, and presentation; Food and beverage service; Vendor invoices and the food ordering system; Redbook/manager's log entries; and Cash transactions, comps or voids, and amounts of cash in drawers.
· Examines restaurant for conformance to concept and health standards.
· Walks through all restaurant areas to monitor and observe restaurant operations.
· Reviews documentation to assess the quality of restaurant operations.
· Generates performance reviews for all non-management staff.
· Oversees the training of non-management employees.
· Assigns duties and responsibilities to employees based upon work requirements.
· Provides performance feedback to employees.
· Generates work schedules for all restaurant employees.
· Communicates with employees, customers, vendors, and concept personnel for various purposes.
· Exchanges information about restaurant operations with concept personnel.
· Discusses issues related to ordering food, beverages, and supplies from vendors.
· Interviews job candidates.
· Rectifies customer complaints.
· Exchanges and gathers information from employees and customers.
· Contacts employees to modify employee work schedules.
· Generates documents reporting information concerning the performance of the restaurant.
· Maintains documentation in employee personnel files.
· Develops a food ordering system to meet the needs of the restaurant.
· Generates correspondence with concept personnel.
· Documents events in the Redbook/manager's log.
· Operates a computer and associated software (MS Office, internet) and computerized cash register.
· When needed, may perform the duties of a food server, expediter, line cook, busser, or food runner.