Quality Engineer - Aerospace
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Billy Surch
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $110,000A bit about us:
We are a manufacturer of composite aerospace components for OEM and tier-one manufacturers of commercial and military programs. A 100% aerospace focused company, we are a pioneer in the manufacturing and development of complex hand lay-up composites for engine & structural components, fairings, flight control surfaces, and composite ducting.
If you are a Quality Assurance Engineer, then please read on...Why join us?
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
- 401 (K) with generous company match
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- Quality Engineering Experience
- Experience in internal and external Auditing
- Lean Engineering
- Aerospace engineering background is a nice to have
A Quality Engineer is responsible for the elements involving materials and processes along with auditing, both internal and in preparation and leading of external industry and customer audits.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Nice (Unix Utility)