To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portland, ME
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Support Representative - eCommerce
EVO Payments, Inc. • Portland, ME
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are excited to welcome an exceptional Customer Support Representatives to our growing team. Join the team behind one of the world’s largest financial technology providers. EVO Payments Inc. is a leading publicly traded payments processor servicing 600,000 merchants, and licenses across 50 countries in Europe and North America.
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings
The goal of the role: Our Customer Support Representatives provide new and existing clients with outstanding service and support on all aspects of their payment processing needs, while also assisting the Customer Support Managers with high level tasks.
What will you be doing?
- Providing outstanding customer service by handling inbound calls
- Providing assistance as part of the sales process to include:
o Demonstrating software/websites in relation to EVO
o Researching payment solutions to verify compatibility
o Obtaining information from merchants when needed
o Fielding questions from the sales team
- Assisting in the client boarding process including review of application, client training and coordination with other internal departments as part of the on-boarding process
- Reviewing client rate qualifications and determining strategy to reduce client costs
- Assisting merchants in obtaining PCI Compliance (security standard mandated by Visa & MasterCard)
- Resolving both financial and technical issues encountered by clients
- Participating in the overall process to review any suspect transactions to protect clients
- Researching new methods of payment or systems to fit merchants’ needs
- Retaining existing merchant accounts
You could be a great fit with these qualifications:
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- 2+ years customer service experience preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving skills (1-2 years of experience preferred)
- Credit Card experience in the acquiring or issuing industries is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and Windows based programs required
- Strong analytic and research skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Excellent interpersonal skills including proper grammar and verbal communication
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one priority to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
- Upon accepted offer, you will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.