Non-Profit Membership CoordinatorCompensation:
$18.00 to $24.00 hourly
OfficeTeam has a client who is seeking Membership Coordinators near downtown area for local Non-Profit organizations! These are contract roles which could turn into a full-time position for the right candidate!
Our client is looking for friendly, hard-working candidates to provide administrative and data entry support for the development offices for fundraising. The ideal candidates should possess at least 2 years of prior office experience. Non-profit exposure is a plus!
Our client is looking for a friendly, hard-working candidate to provide administrative and data entry support for the development offices for fundraising.
This candidate will:
- handle all follow up and correspondence for the donors
- responsible for interacting with clients/donors via telephone, email, and mail
- High volume data entry (6000+ KPH preferred)
- Assist with exporting data for mailing lists
- Help manage and clean up donor and membership lists
We are hunting for candidates with excellent data entry, office skills, customer service skills!
• Applicant must be familiar with word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
• Consistent typing accuracy
• Be able to prioritize workload and perform in a fast paced and challenging environment
• Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
• 1+ years of related experience
• Database management, donor relations, donor database experience preferred
• Preferred Software Experience: Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge, Salesforce, Access, or Zendesk!
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Excel
If interested, please send your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Non-Profit Membership Coordinator
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Non-Profit Membership Coordinator.