Our Account Manager will work alongside sales executives, vendors, and clients in a fast-paced environment, rich in variety and commerce. Our ideal candidate will work well independently and with colleagues to learn and understand the goals of each advertiser, then facilitate campaigns to fulfill those goals. As an integral part of the account team, the Account Manager will help to develop and grow each advertiser's business at every stage of the sales cycle.
- Broadcast and Digital order entry and maintenance with high level of accuracy.
- Request, update and monitor broadcast and digital creative scheduling.
- Act as liaison between account executives and ad fulfillment parties
- Understand and execute creative development and fulfillment for digital advertising campaigns.
- Monitor campaigns pacing and effectiveness throughout the month to ensure campaign success.
- Report monthly metrics and campaign results to the account executives and assist account executives in interpreting the results to the client
- Reconcile / audit 3rd party client billing each month
- Other duties as assigned by Sales Managers
- Successful campaign implementation, fulfillment and maintenance.
- Digital product knowledge, optimization strategies and reporting.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Ads Manager, Wide Orbit Traffic, Salesforce, TMS Unified Dashboard and other Dashboards.
- Strong inter-office, inter-department relations.
- Increased number of campaign reviews.
- Increased client renewal.
- Increased client satisfaction.
- 1-3 years related experience in account management or client services, preferably within the advertising industry
- Proficient with Wide-Orbit Traffic, Google Ad Manager, and Wide Orbit Media Sales (preferred)
- Familiarity with OTT, Extended Reach, and other digital marketing practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Commitment to a high quality of work and excellent client services
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to identify problems and solve them through innovative solutions and sound judgment
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple accounts
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects effectively under deadline pressure.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 62 television stations and four radio stations in 51 markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching over 38 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks Justice Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, email, social and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Account Manager.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.