Req ID: 249841
Address: 1539 Madison Ave. Aurora, NE, 68818
Welcome to Love’s!
Where People are the Heart of Our Success
Customer Service Cashier - Retail
At Love’s, our values go beyond our name. We look for those same values in our people. Our network of travel stops are growing at a tremendous rate as we become the leader in highway hospitality.
As a retail cashier, we want you to go beyond the day-to-day work and truly succeed. You’ll have the chance to interact with people from all over, making their travels and their day better. If you enjoy making people smile and are looking for a great opportunity to grow along with a winning team, join us today!
How You’ll Fit In:
- Win customers over by being friendly and impressing them with your care
- Always put the safety and happiness of your customers first
- Take ownership in helping to run the store, operating the point of sale system, assisting customers, and providing general housekeeping
- Be a source for answers as customers ask for directions or need to locate something in the store
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include some nights, weekends or holidays
- Be reliable, accountable and presentable
- Capability to do some light lifting, working up to 8-hour shifts and doing light paperwork, including basic math
Benefits That Can’t Be Beat:
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance Plans
- Flexible Scheduling
- Road to Success Program for career development
- On-the-job training
- Competitive pay (paid weekly)
- Team Member bonus program
- Holiday pay
- 401(k) with matching contributions
From the founding of Love’s, our leaders have been passionate about providing excellent customer experiences and helping our Team Members grow. We do both within a culture of respect and inclusion. In order to sustain this culture, we will welcome individuals who are diverse in experiences, age, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion and physical or mental ability. Also, we are committed to sustaining a professional working environment where ALL people feel respected. By doing these things we will cultivate diversity of thought and a spirit of innovation.
Grow Far with Love's
As a family-based company, we are committed to adhering to our values. Ensuring that each and every one of our people succeed is central to these values. The Road to Success Program offers leadership and management skills training. If management is your path, we’ll help you get there. As a merit-based culture, we champion creative and valuable ideas and hard work is not only recognized, but rewarded. Whether you’re looking for part-time work to supplement your income or to grow into a leadership role, with Love’s, all roads lead to success!
Job Function(s): Retail
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years, we’ve provided customers with highway hospitality and “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.” We’re passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies. We offer meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and everything needed to get back on the road quickly. The Love’s Family of Companies includes:
- Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industry’s safest trucking fleets
- Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service specialists
- Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier and trader
- Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert
- Career Development