To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Short Hills, NJ 07078
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Executive Assistant
0001 The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation • Short Hills, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
We are seeking a Senior Executive Administrative Assistant to support the CFO and other leaders within the Finance organization.
- Manage executives’ calendars so that time allocation is appropriately focused on key company and departmental priorities.
- Prepare executives’ daily and weekly schedules including all required preparatory materials.
- Facilitate meetings and events by planning agendas, reports, and formulating follow-up minutes & action plans.
- Coordinate schedules with Executive Team and their Administrative Assistants as well as with other Leaders’ Administrative Assistants.
- Support executives in building profile and relationships across the company and with key external stakeholders.
- Handle confidential matters appropriately and with complete discretion.
- Additional duties include preparing and reconciling T&E expenses, processing invoices in a timely manner, managing Executive travel as business needs dictate and tracking compliance related initiatives.
- Other administrative tasks such as managing distribution lists, rosters, organizing team events, lunch meetings, preparing materials/supplies for leadership training courses.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in an administrative support role, with ideally at least 2 years supporting multiple senior leaders. Experience supporting the office of the CFO is highly desirable.
- Highly service oriented along with familiarity working in a fluid environment.
- Ability to work proactively, be detailed oriented, manage multiple priorities and pivot quickly when priorities shift.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively, collaborate and influence cross functionally.
- Proven project management and problem solving/analytical skills.
- Must be able to work overtime occasionally or flexible hours based on business needs.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.