Originate, underwrite, negotiate, close and service commercial real estate loans of large dollar amount and high complexity.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Provide a high level of customer service to an existing customer base,
- attending to the needs of commercial finance clients seeking loans, prospecting, underwriting and originating new loans.
- Participate in the management of the existing portfolio based on departmental objectives.
- Restructure adversely-graded loans and foreclose problem loans, performing activities designed to preserve the loan principal, gather interest as possible and prevent the loan from being charged-off.
- Call on potential and existing customers to develop new business and increase existing business.
- Perform special projects such as recruiting, due diligence, and acquired portfolio absorption.
The position has extensive contact with customers, extending credit and providing Bank services. Communication with attorneys to coordinate closing, service existing credits, and work out problem loans.
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelors degree or equivalent in work experience. Seven (7) to ten (10) years commercial real estate lending experience. Working knowledge of personal computers and software utilized by department. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an orientation toward customer service. Ability to interact with all levels of personnel.
Credit analysis skills.
Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
- Credit Analysis
- Customer Service
- Real Estates