$75000.00 to $95000.00 yearly
Top Minneapolis law firm is searching for a Litigation Paralegal with Trial experience to join its high performing team!
The position offers remote flexibility (3 days in-office / 2 days remote).
- Develop file organization and retrieval systems for complex litigation cases, and develop correlating databases.
- Conduct in-depth review and analysis of documents for factual information, privilege, relevance, etc.
- Experience utilizing the Relativity document review platform for reviewing documents and conducting searches.
- Oversee productions or review of documents at productions.
- Responsible for all aspects of document control and management of production materials.
- Assist with drafting of necessary briefs, voir dire and witness outlines.
- Research appropriate court rules, judge’s standing orders, etc.
- Attend depositions, coordinate witness attendance and service of subpoenas. Extrapolate information from deposition transcripts through the use of Case Notebook or similar transcript management software.
- Act as liaison between attorney and client, facilitating communication and transmittal of necessary information. Interact with experts and opposing counsel.
- Make independent and critical decisions regarding exchange of information among parties, case preparation, file management, delegation of responsibilities, etc.
- Collect documents, confer with client regarding same.
- Bachelor’s degree, paralegal certificate or equivalent work experience in a legal setting.
- At least five years of experience as a business litigation paralegal in a law firm.
- Previous trial experience required.
- Skill in organizing and prioritizing of work according to timelines and importance of tasks, and following assignments through to completion.
- Skill with interpersonal relationships and ability to effectively interact with all levels of staff and outside contacts.
- Ability to effectively work within a team environment.
- Skill in written and verbal communication.
- Possess strong knowledge base of automated support systems and use of litigation support software (e.g. Relativity).
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure with deadlines – possess a sense of urgency.
- Ability to be flexible in schedule and adaptable to constant change, both on a daily basis and in discovery or trial environment.
Apply today to discuss this, and other opportunities, our Twin Cities based team are working on that could be a great fit for you!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Litigation Paralegal w/ Trial experience and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Litigation Paralegal w/ Trial experience for more information.
- File Manager
- File Organization
- Knowledge Base