To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director, Business Development, Managed Technology Solutions
Robert Half International • New York, NY
Posted 29 days ago
JOB REQUISITIONDirector, Business Development, Managed Technology Solutions
LOCATIONNY MIDTOWN NEW YORK
Director, Business Development
In the role of Director, Business Development within our Managed Technology Solutions group, your responsibilities, within your assigned territory, will be to grow profitable revenue for the Managed Technology Solutions business with Robert Half clients and prospects. These solution areas include software, managed workplace, cybersecurity, cloud, digital, and analytics. Growth in these solution areas will be a direct result of your business development activities such as scheduling and conducting client meetings, building relationships with counterparts across the Robert Half enterprise that directly result in lead generation, marketing events, as well as targeted usage of electronic marketing and research tools.
In this role, you will leverage a research driven approach to analyze business opportunities, develop, and implement client pursuit strategies in specific targeted markets. Additionally, you will act as a client advocate and consultant to colleagues within our Protiviti Technology Consulting division, as well as retail branch staffing offices. This role may report to either a Vice President, Business Development or the Senior Vice President and Head of Business Development, who will provide overall direction regarding priorities, business development strategy support, and performance feedback.
- Demonstrated track record of success in selling IT Professional Services, in solution areas described above or similar
- Demonstrated ability to lead an opportunity pursuit (“deal”) campaign
- Demonstrated ability to generate, shape, and close deals with total contract values up to at least $1M
- Experience with developing relationships with EVP, SVP, and VP personnel
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong critical thinking, research, and analysis capability
- Proven ability to conduct large and small group presentations.
- Maintains the highest standards of operational excellence, setting an example for others
- Promotes and supports an inclusive work environment where diversity and inclusion are championed
- Documented professional sales training or coaching a plus
- Documented award-winning performance is a plus
- At least 10 years work experience, with a concentration of 5 years in proven solution oriented, consultative-driven business development is required.
- Demonstrated ability to engage the EVP, SVP, VP level of a Fortune 1000 organization
- Demonstrated ability to achieve $10M per year in revenues and maintain a rolling pipeline of $22.5M
- Position requires ~80% regional travel
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONNY MIDTOWN NEW YORKPARSIPPANY