To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
160 South Industrial Boulevard
Calhoun, GA 30701
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Logistics Business Analyst
Mohawk Industries • Calhoun, GA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Support Logistics goals and objectives by assisting with the onboarding and development of operational business plans, procedures and actionable reporting using all of the technologies with the Mohawk supply chain. ( Cams, TMS, SAP, US Bank, Peoplenet, McLeod, Lognet / Eports, BI…..)
- Support Logistics network through assessment of opportunities to increase profitability through expense and revenue analysis.
- Serves as a liaison, providing financial and statistical reports, training, data and analytical support to transportation management.
- Supports Logistics network through development of business plans and reporting to increase division profitability. Provide analysis on a variety of financial issues and business opportunities. This includes determining the appropriate analytical methodologies, developing and presenting alternatives solutions, summarizing results and making recommendations to assist in managerial decision-making. The analyses are likely to include:
- Analysis of industry and competitive data
- Determination of profitability metrics at global and local levels, including development of appropriate measures and benchmarks to monitor performance
- Comparative and scenario analysis of current and potential network flows to support management decision making
- Identification of profit leaks and supporting analysis to drive change
- Liaison between Logistics management and field management to support business decisions, identify and communicate opportunities, and provide financial and data support to stakeholders.
- Identify, develop and evaluate new business/program opportunities
- Participate in division’s annual budget process and related forecasting through evaluation of current and future initiatives to drive financial performance.
- Establish and maintain an effective system for analyzing operating performance against planned goals and objectives
- Participate in the training of others in our transportation technology and systems.
- Performs other duties as required in support of the company/division goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Finance or related discipline.
- 3+ years of job specific work experience with demonstrated professional growth and achievement, experience must include:
- Advanced analytical depth and technical skill in finance and business performance analysis and modeling
- Prior Supply Chain / Logistics experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
- Extensive use of software tools for data analysis and reporting. Prior experience utilizing data warehouse systems is preferred.
- A thorough understanding of operating budgeting processes
- Demonstrated project management skills and experience; leading, organizing, planning and executing projects from conception through implementation, across multiple internal and external reporting and organizational lines.
- Superior oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers, and senior management, and ability to communicate with others in antagonistic situations using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict and maintain professionalism in accordance with corporate standards.
- Strategic consulting skills which move beyond adherence to analytical tools and methodologies; the ability to “think outside the box” generate alternative solutions for consideration, provide comprehensive risk/benefit analysis on those alternatives, and ability to present this information in a way that establishes rapport, gains understanding and persuades others.
- Ability and willingness to accept responsibility, willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions, including the persistence and willingness to take calculated risk, to stimulate, market and sell new ideas within the organization.
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.