Power the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging enterprise software products. We’re building and developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry
that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows through our customer, the auto dealer. It’s time you joined an evolving marketplace where research and development
investment is measured in the tens of billions. It’s time you were a part of something bigger.
We’re expanding our workforce – engineers, architects, developers and more – onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced engineering environments.
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new technology.
If you’re ready for high-impact, you’re ready for CDK.
The Software Engineer IV is an experienced developer position that works primarily in design, coding, testing, and supporting software products and related materials to meet customer requirements in the Heavy Equipment industry. The Software Engineer IV performs tasks using formal software development methodologies and specified R&D and/or departmental procedures.
- Performs highly complex design, development, testing, documentation, code review and analysis of various software applications
- Implements technical solutions that satisfy business requirements for function, performance, security, and maintainability.
- Incorporates a detailed understanding of internal and industry solutions to analyze business requirements and functional specifications at broad organizational levels;
- Assists in planning technical infrastructure and strategy.
- Meets with stakeholders to determine software requirements.
- Performs gap analysis and documents findings.
- Focuses on highly complex product enhancements and develops solutions for highly complex issues, including new and existing items.
- Plays a vital role in the integration of developed software to user interfaces and data.
- Provides highly technical leadership, direction, and design expertise to extend CDK’s full solutions suite and develop new features.
- Mentors others and fosters collaboration and innovation.
Education & Experience:
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Math, or equivalent education/experience.
- 7+ years programming experience required.
- Training and experience with Agile software development.
- Analysis and design experience.
- Experience and training in formal testing methods helpful.
- Understanding of utilizing Agile and Scrum software development methodologies
- Knowledge of backend programming languages like C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server or Postgres is a must
- Knowledge of frontend programming languages like Angular JS or React JS is a required
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated time management and completion of tasks to a definite deadline.
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Java Script (Programming Language)
Front End Design