To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1070 East Cypress Avenue
Redding, CA 96002
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full Time Retail Project Merchandiser_YM
Advantage Solutions • Redding, CA
Posted 2 months ago
RETAIL RESET MERCHANDISER FULL TIME
We are looking for individuals with a strong attention to detail to apply to our full time Retail Reset Merchandiser job. Retail Reset Merchandisers are responsible for showcasing products at our client’s retail locations by building and maintaining attractive displays. Day and night shifts available. The ideal candidate will be able to increase sales and maintain strong client relationships. Bring your skills to the Company, the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, where you receive top-tier training and competitive pay rates.
- Reset Activity, Shelf Conditions and Schematics Completion.
- Implement customer approved schematics/Plan-O-Grams/MODs with all items tagged and approved by store management.
- Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating and placing products on shelf.
- Administration/Reporting: Will complete (web based) accurate and timely reporting, recaps, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous retail experience (preferred).
- Knowledge of adult beverage industry (preferred).
- Strong self-management skills.
- Able to travel 100+ miles at a time.
- Ability to complete daily procedures and responsibilities without direct supervision.
- Previous experience working with schematics/POGs
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally to the Company management and externally with Customers.
- Must demonstrate good judgment and show respect for others.
- Focused on the general reset of Consumer Package Goods (CPG) at various locations where CPG goods are sold, such as grocery and convenience stores.
- Responsible for merchandising products at retail accounts within an assigned territory.